To clear the app cache of the JUKE app on Android, do the following:
- Open Settings on your Android device and tap Apps
- Tap Memory, followed by Apps not used recently.
- Find the JUKE app in the list.
- Tap on the JUKE app and select Storage in App info.
- Tap both Clear Cache and Clear Data at the bottom of the screen.
From now on, all temporary data is erased and you start again with a clean slate. If this still does not work, uninstalling and completely reinstalling the app is the only option. Otherwise you can e-mail to email@example.com. We are happy to help you.