JUKE Connect allows you to connect the JUKE mobile app to another device. For example, a smart TV or smart speaker.
How do I use JUKE Connect?
1. Open the JUKE app on your phone
2. Make sure your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
3. Play a station or podcast
4. Click on the icon 'connect to a device' (button next to the play button)
5. Choose which device you want to play on
What devices can I cast on?
Currently, JUKE Connect only supports manufacturers that offer devices with Airplay (iOS only) and/or Chromecast (both Android and iOS mobile phones).
Can't find the device?
Then check the following:
1. All devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Your JUKE app has the latest version
3. The software of all devices is up to date
Unfortunately, HEOS is no longer supported or further developed due to the instability of the HEOS software.
Supported and additional information: